Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas

Hi everyone we have a new challenge started today at crafting from the heart challenge blog
with some fabulous sponsors hope you can join us.
I would like to wish you all a merry christmas and a great new year.
Our sponsors this fortnight are
Stamping Chef
The Stamping Chef

and
sassy studio Designs
Sassy Studio Designs
My cards for the dt challenge are
 
This card I have used
Culinary Claire - Stamping Chef
Creata Mirror board
Creata backing sheet
 


This card I have used
Bubblegum Sassy - Sassy studios
Creata Papers
Creata flourishes
Spellbinder rose die
And a Acetate flower die cut which I coloured to match
I have entered this card into the following challenge
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful and funky creations.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bubble gum image - super fun! Great cards! Thanks for sharing with us at HIMCR this week!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these . . . they are so "SASSY" and super FUN!!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room for our "Anything BUT a holiday" challenge. Hope to see you join us again soon!!! (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx