Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 9 December 2013

Challenge 2 Crafting from the heart

Hi ladies we were overwhelmed by all the entries to our first challenge at crafting from the heart challenge blog.
Today is the start of our new challenge and we have two great sponsors.
 
Offering a winner prize of 4 images
our other sponsor is
Offering a winner prize of 3 images
 
Here are my dt cards for the challenge
Using River framed Dilly beans digi stamp
Creata card blank
creata leaf die
creata papers
creata mirror board


I have entered my card into the following competion

 http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-197-for-child.html

 
 Using mistletoe kiss digi stamp delicious doodles
Creata mirror board
Creata leaf die
Creata ribbon
Coloured with spectrum noir pens
I am entering this card into the following challenge
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
http://feelingcraftychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

 
 Using owl digi stamp dilly beans
Creata mirror board
Creata paper
Marianne dies leaf die
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona hun great cards - the owl is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) wow these are all gorgeous, I love the owl he is fabulous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful wintery card, I love the soft colours you've used for the image.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month. Merry Christmas and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fab card Fiona ,love the cute girly creation
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx