Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 16 December 2013

anything goes

Hi everyone we have a brand new challenge this morning at Artistic Inspirations.  This week we have two sponsors for our challenges our first sponsor is
Stitchy bear digi outlet


Our 2nd sponsor this week is

StampArt Design
Stamp Art design by catherine

For my card I have decided to use stamp art by Catherine

The image I have used is:-
Christmas Cardinal

Card Recipe

I mounted a 6x6 card blank with creata gold mirror board then added creata backing paper.
I then cut to size another piece of Creata mirror board and embossed with Creata snowflake embossing folder.
Then I cut to size a piece of green creata paper and mounted on to embossed gold mirror board.
For the frame I took a plain red cardstock and die cut with a joy die and used white cardstock for background.
I coloured the image with Spectrum noir pens  and mounted on to the white background.
Added gemstones for berries and sentiment to finish.

I am entering my card into the following challenge:-
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-50-anything-goesoptional.html
 


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card. Love the ornate oval frame around the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovelie, Beautiful card as always, great colors. Thank you for a grest challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona lovely card hun - love the colour scheme - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona Beautiful card... Thanks so much for the great DT projects you have provided this past year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Fiona. It is so beautiful and elegant. Love the gold embossing and the deep red shade that you've chosen. Very beautiful papers too. Love it all. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project. Love the combination of bling and CAS. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle.
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful, Fiona! I love the embossed gold CS. Very nicely composed and executed! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx