Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 18 November 2013

Friendship

Hiya Everyone hope you are all well this Monday morning we have a brand new challenge this morning over at Artistic Inspirations our challenge this week is Friendship.
 
Our Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps
who have kindly offered 7 digis of the winners choice
 
 
Bugaboo

So what you all waiting for come on over and enter the challenge with the chance of winning a excellent prize.
 
 
Here is my dt card for the challenge
 
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card you made for the Friendship challenge. The image is great and your coloring style fits really well with it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that Fiona and apologise for not hopping over earlier still sorting my blog reading list x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Fiona, thanks so much for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx