Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 15 November 2013

Fairy

 
Good morning everyone we have a brand new challenge this morning over at Craftitude Challenge 53 Anything goes/falling leaves. You can find the challenge at http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Our sponsor this week is Milk Coffee offering a prize of
3 images of winners choice
 
 
Milk Coffee
 
 
 
My dt card for this challenge is
 
 
For my card I have used
digital stamp Fairy Tiffany
Promarkers to colour image in
Creata Cardstock
Creata Mirror board
Spellbinder leaf die
Gems from my own stock
 
 
I am adding my card into the following challenges
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the image and lovely colors. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Thank you so much for join us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge tjis week ,i hope you return next chalklenge.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, pretty image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable this fairy.
    Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Image and card Thank you for playing at Anonymous stamps this month hope to see you again Hugs Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx