Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 1 November 2013

Craftitude

Good morning ladies and Gents we have a new challenge this morning at Craftitude Challenge 52 anything goes or add string or twine.

Our sponsors this fortnight are Robyns Fetish
 
 
Robyn's Fetish
 
Who have offered 5 images of winners choice for the prize
 
Here is my Dt card for the challenge
 
 
For my card I have used
 
Robyns Fetish digi stamp A little birdie told me
Coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Pens
I cut the image out and added it onto Kanban from the garden papers
I die cut frame and then used Tim Holtz distress ink Walnut Stain to stain corners of die
Made a sentiment and added Walnut stain distress ink to corners and stuck to die
I then cut a leaf embellisment from a die and then coloured it the same as bird colour
For the garden twine I got some twine from our shed and added it
Added some buttons to flowers but they were the wrong colour so I coloured them with my spectrum
Noir pens.
 
The CRAFTITUDE CHALLENGE YOU CAN FIND AT
 

4 comments:

  1. Fiona, this is brilliant, hun, will be playing along hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, love the image and the design. Thank you for a great challenge. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute elements used here! The design is adorable and nicely balanced! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition on this card. I love that beautiful frame and how you have tucked the branch through it. The buttons on the flower centers are so cute and the garden twine looks awesome contrasted with the elegant die cut. Well done, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx