Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 25 November 2013

Crafting from the heart

Hi everyone this is the day I have been waiting for the beginning of a new challenge at Crafting from the heart.
 
Our first challenge is anything goes and we have three sponsors for the first challenge
We have
 
Sassy Studios
Offering 4 digi images of winners choice
Sassy Studio Designs
Angie's Digi Stamps
Angie's Digi Stamps
Offering 3 images of winners choice
 
The stamping Boutique
 
The Stamping Boutique
Offering 3 images
 
Here is my cards for the challenge
 
 Using Sassy Studios - Aerial Pinup
 
For my card I have used
Sassy Studio Aerial Pinup digi stamp
Creata Mirror Board
Hunkydory backing paper
Sentiment Hunkydory
Image coloured with promarkers
 
 Using Angies Digi Stamps - Christmas Mouse
 
For my card I have used
Christmas Mouse- Angies digi Stamps
Kanban Papers
Creata Dies
Coloured with promarkers.

Christmas Mouse I have added into the following challenge
http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-46-2-week-challenge.html
 
 
 
 
Using Snow Friends the stamping Boutique
 
For my card I have used
Snow Friends Digi Stamp
Creata backing paper
Noor Design Snowflake dies
coloured with promarkers
 
I have entered the snowman card into the following challenge
 


4 comments:

  1. fab Fiona and good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona thank you so much for being part of this great venture. Fabulous cards and love the designs on them all.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful trio of snowmen! Love your snowflake border! Thanks for sharing this with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona love the beautifully coloured image and gorgeous snowflakes -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx