Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Christmas Card

Hi everyone hope you are all well on this Sunday afternoon I have made a example of a card I have made for a challenge over on facebook for our Crafting from the heart just for fun challenge this was our launch challenge in the facebook group if you would like to join the group here is the link to it:-
 
This weeks challenge was tic tac toe
For my card I have used
Hobby House stamp
Backing papers
Marianne Designs flower and leaves dies
Joy Die

I stamped my image onto white cardstock then using joy die I cut it out
Mounted patterned papers onto white cardstock
Added a border and covered with lace  I coloured the image in using Spectrum noir pens I then die cut flowers from cardstock as well as leaf design.
Then added a sentiment which finished the card.
 

 I am entering my card into the following challenge
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Fiona this is such a beautiful card, love the image.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Fiona! Nice traditional colors and a wonderful image! Very nice composition and execution! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Fiona, It would be helpful to those of us wanting to comment on your projects if you would turn off word verification and use Comment Moderation instead. Most DT's will not comment on your project if you use word verification. It took me 3 attempts and I have over 60 entries on which I need to comment. It takes to much time to try and figure out those words. Just a suggestion.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Chana thankyou for letting me know I think I have changed it now. Sorry I hadn't realised. Take care and sending hugs. x

      Delete
  4. Hi Fiona
    Fabulous frame for this delightful image and love that spray of flowers as embellishing .
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx