Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody

Hi everyone can't believe two weeks have passed since I last made a card for Challenges 4 Everybody dt.
 
We have a fabulous sponsor this week Bugaboo Stamps
 
 
They have kindly offered for the first place winner 7 images of your choice.
 
So here is my dt card for the challenge

For my card I have used
Brats winter snowman digi stamp - bugaboo stamps
Creata green mirror board
Creata backing paper
Coloured with spectrum noir pens
Snowflake die Noor design
 


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card and image, love the colours too.

    Hugs Erin

    p.s not long to go now !!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx