Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 11 October 2013

Dt call Crafting From the heart

Hi everyone I can now announce that I am now a co-owner of a new challenge blog which goes live on the 25th November 2013we will be running fortnightly challenges to apply you need an active blog and a active facebook account.  We are in the early stages and are looking for design team members.  You can find all the information you need at http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope to hear from you soon. 
In the meantime happy crafting. 
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Fiona, look forward to seeing your creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I've becomed a follower of that new challenge ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great!!!! Just became a follower and plan on applying for the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx