Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 7 October 2013

Creata challenge anything but a card

Hi everyone thought I would make something different so I have made a Christmas tree decoration this time.


What I have used

Creata paper from creata paper pads
Joy Snowflake die
Creata Mirror board
Creata ribbon
mdf love heart

I have took a mdf heart and then mounted Creata paper and then I have die cut the snowflake die three times and decoupaged up then stuck to paper.

Added glitter to finish and ribbon.

I am entering this into the creata challenge Anything but a card which you can find at
http://creatachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-12-anything-but-card.html

 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Fiona .Beautiful Decoration . Thank you for joining in with us at the creata challenge and good luck .

    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Fiona, totally love it, thanks for playing along in the creata challenge Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx