Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 18 October 2013

Craftitude Dt card

This morning we have a new challenge starting  Challenge 51 anything goes/spooky our sponsor this fortnight is QKR Stampede. We have a great prize for the winner 5 images of the winners choice from QKR Stampede
So it's a fantastic challenge to enter with a fabulous prize.

I look forward to you entering your fabulous cards in the challenge.

You can find the challenge at http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/craftitude-challenge-51-anything.html



 
 
 
This is the my dt card I have made from sponsors digi stamp
 
 
 
 
 
I have used a white card blank, then mounted it on black mirror board
then mounted backing paper on it then coloured in witch image with promarkers and cut out and stuck onto backing sheet.
I then used my my my craft studio program and used a scroll image from there and changed the colour and added text in their.
The silver embellishments bits are Ranger silver pearl liquid pearls
 
I have added my card into the following challenges
 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome, Fiona, hope that you are looking forward to a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant!! The witch image is great and fantastically coloured...the backing is great and everything works so well together. I really like this.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Fiona.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome halloween card Fiona!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation and awesome dimension! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Love that witch...... love the overall card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiona, this card is delightful. Your colouring of the image is gorgeous and I love the background paper and that fabulous scroll. The dimension you have created is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx