Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody

Hi everyone we have a new challenge today our challenge this time is http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-32-anything-goes.html

My dt card this time is


For the challenge I have used papers from Kanban
Spellbinder flower dies
Creata Mirror board
Buttons from my own craft stash
The image is from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens

Our sponsor this fortnight is



Who have generously offered us a

First place winner $20 Gift Voucher

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card!!! You did a great job! Hugs, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Fiona, as always hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx