Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 13 October 2013

A New card

Good morning everyone on this cold and wet  Sunday morning, hope you are all well.  We have started a new challenge this morning on Challenges 4 Everybody.  http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ We would love to see you over there with your creations This is my dt card for the challenge.  Our sponsors this fortnight are Oak pond Creations




For my card I have used
Kanban papers
Joy dies
Coloured digi stamp with promarkers.

Here is our sponsor for the challenge

Sponsor Links:



I am also entering my card into the following challenges
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Fiona! Great job. Hugs, from your DT teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona this is brilliant hun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. coll , I like it, greetings from Croatia :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. The image is so sweet and your colouring is wonderful. The colour combinations are pretty and I love the embellishments.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an amazing work of art, love it xx Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge blog and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work!
    Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girls challenge this fortnight!
    Best of luck!
    Toni-Marie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card with wonderful autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona, Otis is just too cute! I love the papers, die cuts and embellishments you've used. Hugs and happy crafting :) Kim

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx