Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 7 October 2013

singing in the rain

Hi there everyone hope you are all well this monday morning we have a new challenge this morning at Artistic Inspirations Challenge 62 anything goes/ Make it girly.

Here is my dt card for the challenge


For my card I have used
Digi stamp Stamp Art Design
Coloured with spectrum noir pens
Creata backing paper
Joy  Butterfly die
Spellbinders flower die
Joy flourish die
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Gem stones from own stock.



Our sponsors are
http://stampartdesignbykathryne.blogspot.ca/

I am also entering this card into the following challenge.
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/

Looking forward to see what you all make for the challenge.

Hugs

Fiona xx



 

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, what a cute image. Love the embossing and pretty flowers. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx