Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 29 September 2013

bestie mum and her boys



Hiya everyone here is my new card

Card Recipe

Sherri baldy digi stamp mum and her boys
creata paper
creata mirror board
creata rub ons
creata butterfly die.
Flowers were made using Spellbinder die.

I am entering my card into the following challenges
 http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/winners-and-challenge-20-anything-goes.html
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-187-make-your-own-flowers.html

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Fiona.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous images and flowers. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx