Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 8 August 2013

Entry into Creata challenge circles.




This is my entry for the creata challenge 8. Circles you can find the challenge here http://creatachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-8-circles.html  For the Creata challenge I have used image from my crafty stash, Creata Mirror board for outer circle and Creata mirror board for flower and dove images and love heart.  The flower is from a creata die which you can find on the following website http://www.creataonline.com/en/ item number 6002-0024.  I hope you like my entry.


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Fiona . Thank you for joining in the Creata challenge and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. grogeous card Fiona thank you so much for entering the Creata Challenge

    Luck & Krafty Hugs

    Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along in our challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, well done on winning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou ladies for all your nice comments. Still can't believe I won :) :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx