Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 2 August 2013

Card entered into Crafting Musketeers challenge blog and DT entry.







Card entered in to
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/welcome-to-challenge-4.html also entering this card into DT.  I love making cards and love a challenge and have been card making for two years I love a challenge and love trying new ideas in my card making.   I also love colouring with promarkers and stamping.  For this card I have used squirrel topper from hunkydory, papers are from crafting stash I have,  mirror card is Creata and have made acorn and leaf from Martha Stewart silcone clay moulds.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Fiona , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, and good luck , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little squirrel Fiona. Reminds me of a work colleague, She has a squirrel frequently visit her garden that she has named Squiffy! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for your lovely comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Fiona, thanks for entering the Crafting Musketeers Challenge and good luck with your dt application, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx